Thursday, July 7, 2022

Austen & Courtney: A Lakeside Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 22, 2022



The busiest weekend ever, but when I get to spend it with couples in love, I'll take it. 

I was at Bay Pointe Inn for a second wedding in a row on May 22. I had JUST met Courtney the day before (as they were doing their rehearsal while I was wandering by for the other wedding I had at Bay Pointe) but we've been chatting for a year now and I love finally getting meet with couples in person. 

It was a beautiful sunny day and that sun certainly helped knock a little of the chill in the air out for us.

Most of the guests were from out of town, but they made the most of their Michigan lake day with a perfect wedding and reception. Gun Lake was looking gorgeous, that's for sure! It was great meeting this couple and their family and friends. Congrats to the two of you, and I am so glad I got the chance to be a part of your wedding day.

Venue: Bay Pointe Inn, Shelbyville, Michigan
Hair/Mkaeup, Marie Cooper, 212 Salon Spa, West Lafayette, Indiana
Bridal gown: Stella York from Elite Bridal, Champaign, Illinois
Girls dresses: Azazie
Suits: Men's Wearhouse
Officiant: Dennis Wittenborn (groom's grandfather)
Flowers: Ling's Moments
DJ: Andy Carlson, Wise Productions, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Desserts: Connie's Cakes, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Just a few colorful details!





Beautiful bride!






First looks with Dad are always tearjerkers.



Looking good, guys!



Too cute!


We finally found some shade!












You may KISS the bride!













Yay for sunset photos!


LOVE this one.






SO GOOD!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.