Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Zach & Julia: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

June 12, 2022




Once and awhile, a couple comes along that you just fall in love with! When I first met these two via an online Zoom chat, I felt like we really just hit it off. They are so bubbly and genuine, it was refreshing and fun to talk with them. I'm so excited they chose me for their photographer for their October wedding because YAY! I like them so much! 

They were in Michigan back in June and we were able to meet up in Rockford for their engagement session. Despite some parking issues, it was absolutely PERFECT for photos and we got a ton of great ones. These two have a great dynamic and are adorable together, so enjoy this session... only a few more months until you see them here again!





Adorable!



Gotta love golden hour :D





Just goofing around




When in Rockford...



Maybe it's just that their personality shows through a lot here but I just LOVE this shot!



They NAILED this one!

Have you practiced this? :D


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.