Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Engaged: John & Alyssa (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

September 17, 2022




When we were scheduling John and Alyssa's engagement session, mid September in downtown Grand Rapids sounded like a perfect idea. That is, until I realized THAT WEEK that GR's big art show, ArtPrize, was starting two days before their session. However, it was just too nice to risk a reschedule and thankfully, despite the crowds, you'd never know we were surrounded from their photos.

I hadn't met John and Alyssa yet, at least not in person, so it was good to put faces to names. They were really great about all the wandering we had to do for the cool spots along the river. And we got some awesome GR landmarks in the photos, despite the busy sidewalks!

Next up for these two, their wedding in May! I'll be there and I can't wait to spend their big day with the two of them and their families. Congrats to you both and thanks again for driving out to the west side for me!



It had been too long since I got to wander around downtown!


LOVE living walls like this one!



Snuggles by the river.



Making use of some interesting lighting!





Together :D



Awesome spot :D

And we finish with some skyline shots :D

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.