Friday, October 14, 2022

The Grubius Family: Three Generations (West Michigan Family Photographer)

October 2, 2022




Nothing is more flattering to me is when a previous customer comes back for more photos with me. This family and come back so many times, it's tricky to even count! First, I did Emily and John's wedding, and then Wes and Carrie's a year later. After that, I did Adam and Lauren's wedding and a few sessions with some of the new kiddos that have joined the family since. 

This time around, we were ready to feature the WHOLE family! It was great seeing everyone and meeting the few I hadn't met yet. It truly is a pleasure getting to do sessions like this! Thank you all for thinking of me!


These are the faces I see the most :D


My first couple in the family have a few new members now!



Grubius :D





Boys and girls.



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.