Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Austin & Chelsea: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 20, 2023




Over the last few years, I've had the pleasure of meeting some really great people. Finding these amazing couples is such a great experience. Chelsea and Austin would certainly fall into the category of great people. I have a few engagement sessions scheduled for February/March and the weather has just NOT been letting things go as planned, but they were the first couple I FINALLY got to meet! 

We did their session at Venue3Two in Grand Rapids (such a cool place, you guys!) and from the beginning, these two really brought "the energy" as I'm sure Austin would put it. They were up for whatever, definitely having a good time and I couldn't be more excited to be their wedding photographer for their big day in November.

Thanks so much for choosing me, Chelsea and Austin! I can't wait for your wedding. If it is half as fun as the engagement session, I know it'll be a blast!


Goofing around :D I like this guy.




Snuggle!




Loving the brick on this place.


So happy!


A few more fun shots together.


Tee hee!





Action shots!







Look closely, we tried throwing snow before the photo but poor Chelsea just got hit in the face.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.