Thursday, June 4, 2009

Danielle's Senior Photos

May 24, 2009

I won't lie, I haven't had the privelegde of doing many senior photo sessions, but I have to say, I like them a lot! Aside from the headshots, we get to search out fun locations and try out different ideas, it's a good time. This session features someone I've known since she was 6 years old. I can't believe where the time goes! Danielle has definitely grown up to be a beautiful girl, and her photos show it.

My best friend from back home is Dani's cousin, and since I did "such a great job!" on her little sisters back when I first started doing this, Dani's mom and she picked me to do her photos for her senior year. We've still got a few to do, there wasn't enough time to round up her vast amount of sports equipment for those shots, but we'll get to it.

I think these photos turned out great, so there are quite a few. Enjoy!








































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.