Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Connor, with Mom & Dad

May 9, 2010



It's so exciting when friends have kids. My two good friends from high school, Joe and Krystal, have been dating since we graduated (which now that I think about it has been a LONG time, almost 7 years!) and just this past year, they had little Connor Joseph. The first day I met him when he was not even a month old, he spit up on my favorite sweatshirt... twice! But he was so adorable, how could I be mad?

Connor is still a big cutie at 6 and a half months, and it's amazing to me how he looks so much like his mommy and daddy! It's still floors me that Joe and Krystal had a baby, but I'm glad they did! We celebrated Krystal's first Mother's Day by doing a few family photos (and even more of Connor) at the City Park up in Harrison (our hometown). Our friend, Alan, joined the party for awhile, being a catch-all helper by carrying props, keeping an eye on my keys, and holding Connor in between shots.

The weather was chilly so we couldn't stay out too long. Connor did a good job and I like a lot of the shots we got of the Edinborough family! Congrats to Joe & Krystal for having such a cute little man!















Getting a little fussy!












Connor had enough of photos so we took a quick bottle break!






















When we needed little Connor to smile, mommy sang the "Spongebob" song. Worked every time, crazy!












My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.