Monday, November 1, 2010

Daniel & Anegla: A Wedding

October 22, 2010


Day one of the double-header weekend... which I wouldn't recommend doing frequently by the way... was on a beautiful day at the end of October, over on the east side of the state. I met Dan and Angela last October at Dan's sister's wedding. They were engaged back then and mentioned to me that they might need me soon and sure enough, it was time for their big day and I was ready. Jess came along for the wedding and we got started right away, doing prep shots at one of the bridesmaids' homes (her mom is a hairdresser and did a lot of the girls' hair for the wedding).

Dan and Angela were actually married back in January, so they had no problem doing photos before the ceremony. We did some at the reception site where the sun was being super awesome playing with the leaves still left on the trees. Great colors, awesome flairs, BIG smile! Next we trekked along in the limo to the church and did some more shooting there. Angela specifically requested a field shot, trying to do something similar to the one I got of Josh and Monica (Dan's sister) last year. I humbly obliged :-)

After the ceremony, we headed back to the reception hall, did a few outside photos by the moonlight (well, I used a flash of course, hehe) and then it was party time. I was very impressed with the cupcakes. Angela made them herself and they were pretty and tastey if I do say so myself! (A bit of forshadowing... I'm going to be doing some baking to keep myself busy this winter... more on that later!) It was a beautiful reception, and most of it was "do-it-yourself" decorating. Great job, guys!

Anyway, I'd like to thank Dan and Angela for letting me capture your special day. I'm writing you in for a Trash the Dress session next spring!!!

^Pretty hair piece for Angela, I love it!




^These cuties were working that PDA. Thanks guys, those are the best shots.

^One of my faves, currently being votes for in a contest on my facebook site!



^The whole bridal party.


^Looking lovely, Miss Angela!




^This is in the limo on the way to the church. I just love this shot!

^Being playful :-)


^Requested field shot: mission accomplished.




^My bride and groom from last year, Josh and Monica, with their new baby boy, Noah!

^I love this pink flower, it looks like it's on fire.










^Pretty shot of the first dance by Jess.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.