Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome to the World, 3J!

November 12, 2010


Although since I'm quite a few states away, I wanted to formally welcome little 3J (which is short for J'aime Brunelle III!) to the world. My friend, Jennie, and her fiance, J'aime welcomed their little man into the world last friday, weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 oz, and 20 inches long. Since I won't be meeting him for quite a few months yet, here's a quick post dedicated to the little man! The above photo is 3J being held by his grandma, and the photo was taken by proud Auntie Jessica!

^Our Fall photo contest winner, a happy family in the making!

^3J's first portrait ;-)

^Pretty mama flaunting her cute baby bump.

^Number 23 on my list of Top 100 photos :-)

^Daddy's first toy will be 3J's too!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.