Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

October 31, 2011

I have loved this holiday since I was a little kid. My mom (who I recently found out really hates Halloween. Sorry Mom!) would always be so great about making our obscure Halloween costume ideas for my sister and I, and for years when I was younger, I would plan and put on a haunted forest for family members in honor of Halloween. Now that I'm an adult, my (former) roommate and I have put on FOUR Halloween parties in the last five years! It's a good excuse to make your friends dress up and take photos of them! Below are the great costumes from this Saturday's Haunted Halloween!

^Kristin's mother, Donna, playing the sad role of the Phantom of the Opera (winner of Scariest Costume).
^This is Jason, and he's a nice cowboy!

^John as the Scream guy... in a bathrobe? Hmmmm.

^My friend, Judy, stepping out of the Roaring 20s as a flapper.

^My boyfriend, Mike (also not a big Halloween guy), dressed up in his waders as a fisherman.

^Brady doing a pretty convincing Rauol Duke (winner of Funniest Costume)

^My photographer friend, Misty, is rocking out in her 80s garb!

^Our other friend, Kristin, as a Cigarette Girl (mostly offering candy :) (Winner of Most Creative Costume)

^My friend, Brian, as a fabulous 50s style accountant.

^My co-party planner, Oole (that's Kristin to you!), as Arwen, elf from Lord of the Rings.

^Oole's boyfriend, Andy, as Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. That's a SERIOUS sword there!

^And this is me! I'm a jellyfish (can you see it??!?). Yay!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.