Friday, March 16, 2012

Maria (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

March 9, 2012


























As the weather gets warmer, I'm getting so excited for spring! I have so much coming up, including my first wedding of the year, lots of engagement sessions, and TONS of cute little babies to photograph. And coming up real soon, another little baby girl will be joining us... little Maci. I met her mama, Maria, last week.

Maria is the second of my baby contest winners. And her new addition should be here any day now! But in the meantime, before little Maci makes her appearance, we made sure to get Maria in the studio for her maternity photos. Allie, a friend of mine, who did a Trash the Dress with me last year, is one of Maria's best friends (and the one who nominated her for the contest) and she came along with her to the studio. She helped out with some styling and helped us both out a ton!

I can't wait to meet Maci next month when she finally makes it into the world, so keep any eye out for her and Maria again very soon!


^Looking beautiful!





^Very serious stuff... well done, Maria.

^Such a pretty smile!



^Awesome shot!


^This top was so cute. I'm glad we used it.





^Best friends... and baby!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.