Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Couple of the Month - September (part 2)

Aaron & Leslie

I first met Leslie back on July 4 of 2009, when one of her good friends, Sabrina, got married. She was also there when Melanie, another of their group of friends, tied the knot in October 2010. And now, it's Leslie's turn! I had actually booked her date just the week before the two other girls (and other friend Kélé too!) told me she was getting married, but that couple changed their date (I am excited to work with them in May 2013 instead!) and I was free again. Leslie and Aaron still hadn't found someone to help so I was in!

This is just a very quick preview for our Couple of the Month purposes. I don't want to show off all of their photos until they take a look at their gallery, so for now, you'll have to be content with this... They will be getting married on October 13, and so you'll see more of them very soon!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.