Friday, September 7, 2012

Second Shooting: Doug & Jenn

May 2012

Every so often, I have a free weekend. And every so often, I decide to help a friend with one of their own weddings. One of my favorite people to work with is Misty Minna of Misty Minna Photography. This past May (yes, been to busy to get to this ALLLL summer!) I worked with Misty over on the east side of the state on Doug and Jenn's wedding. It was an amazing party at the reception! My new favorite band, Jedi Mind Trip, was playing and it was a great time! You'll see a lot of them. I'm no band photographer, but I think the fun still comes across :-) Enjoy!




^Helpful bridesmaids are the best!

^As usual, I love the bouquets!



^Jenn was definitely a beautiful bride.





^Being second shooter usually means I get to photograph lots of groomsmen... here they are!


^Misty got the best angles, but I caught a few cute shots.


^Not sure who made it but this was DEFINITELY the BEST CAKE EVER. Jedi Mind Trip's drummer and I stole a piece or two.









^Rockin' out!








^I love dancing photos!




^Our groom is happy about the photos ;)






^Haha, lead singer Danny is awesome.




^Rockin' that crowd.








My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.