Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kristin & Andy: Afterglow (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

September 21, 2013

Since I was a part of Kristin and Andy's wedding back in February, I was only able to do some of their wedding photos (shout out to Misty Minna for doing a great job on everything, btw!). But, knowing Kristin, I was pretty sure I'd get to some more of her down the road. She wanted some more 'summery' photos in her dress, since she got married on a snowy day this winter. Happy to oblige. It took us awhile in scheduling, as my June/July/August was my busiest on record, but we picked a beautiful day in September to photograph her and Andy's afterglow session. We met out at Reeds Lake in East GR and proceeded to get some great photos of these two, who are still ever so in love. I'm happy they are doing so well this year and wish them many more wonderful years to come!



^Looking good in his new suit! With flowers!



^Serious business here.



^We had so much fun looking for this dress. Still fits ;)








^Such a pretty day!







^Ahhh my favorite Oole (her maiden name, forever she will be Oole to me!)









^I like the look, Andy ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.