Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ellie Joy: 8 Months Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

June 18, 2015


This little sweetness is one of my little loves. My friend, Angie, had this little lovey eight months ago and I love her to death. She's already friends with my little girl and I can't wait to see all the fun they will have together in the future.

Ellie seems like she is always smiling. As you will see, I was able to get a few more serious looks, but I also got a ton of big baby laughs, which are entirely adorable if I do say so myself. She's such a sweet little girl and so happy! And even after all that time, I still can't get over how much pretty blonde hair she has. Maybe it's because my baby is still very bald ;) You'll catch a few shots of my Julie since she was around too. Although she didn't cooperate with us, Ellie sure did, and here's all her adorableness!


^What a smiley little lady! And such a good sitter now!



^Biggest smiles! :D

^A few more serious Ellie moments.



^"Mom, I know I'm adorable all the time, but this outfit... so cute!" :D

^I love the belly laugh it looks like she's having in that middle shot.

^So much hair, we can give her a ponytail (or a 'spout' as her mommy calls it)



^She looks like a little doll here.

^Jules is flying with Auntie Kara.

^Ellie is happy to see her friend, but then is sad since her friend doesn't want to cooperate. No more photos, please! ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.