Thursday, June 4, 2015

Johnny: One Year Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

May 15, 2015



The month of one-year-olds continues! This time, I got to photograph a happy-go-lucky little guy named Johnny. His big brother came to see me for his one-year photos way back in 2011. Wow, he's grown! And he was a very helpful guy, helping me test the lighting for his brother's time in the spotlight. Johnny is a busy guy, but he was kind enough to sit still long enough for me to get some good shots of him. And he was so smiley! What a cute little man!

We finished the session with a cake smash, and Johnny did a good, messy job of eating his treat. It's so much more fun when the little ones get good and messy. I think he enjoyed it too. Thanks for coming to see me again, Josh, Monica, and Noah, and it was nice to finally meet you, little Johnny! Happy birthday!


^What a happy little family!

^Looking good, Noah!

^Time for the star of the show... Johnny!

^What a ham!


^He didn't really want to stay in this one... we had to be quick!

^What a happy boy!



^Big brother Noah helped me check out lighting. What a cutie.



^Starting out slow...


^That's the way, Johnny!





^Must be tasty!



^YES! Smash that cake :D

^Enjoying some cake... messy style.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.