Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Mini Session: Logan & Alex (Mid Michigan Portrait Photographer)

October 2, 2015

These guys are growing up right in front of my eyes. They've been having their photos with me for a few years now! First of all, we met at the apple orchard, then we went to a family farm, and last year they did my mini sessions. This year, as usual, I let them help me find a few cool spots, as they would know, we were at their grandparents' house! What a great place for photos. Thanks, as always, to Logan, Alex, and their mom, Erica, for a great session!


^They are definitely growing up!

^Love this shot even more every time time look at it.

^And I STILL love this pose!





^Gotta sneak a little bit of fall in there!



^Awesome brothers, perfect subjects!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.