Friday, October 30, 2015

Mini Session: Magan & Mike (Mid Michigan Maternity Photographer)

October 25, 2015

Okay, so this is crazy. I met this little girl when she was FOUR years old. Now she's married and expecting a little girl of her own. That is just CRAZY! And makes me feel just a tad bit old, too! But that's what you get when you are best friends with someone's cousin for 18 or so years. My friend, Judi, and I used to spend the nights at Magan and her family's house in the summer, and I watched her grow up (albeit from afar these last few years). This weekend was her baby shower and I got to photograph her the next day with her husband, Mike. It was fun meeting him and getting to talk more with Magan too. I can't wait until little Aurora comes into the world. She's due on New Year's Day, so she's coming SOON!

^Got some good color left in Harrison!



^Such a cute pair!





^Looking amazing, Magan!


^This was my favorite spot :)






^Come soon, little Aurora!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.