Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Julianna: 15 Months and Moving (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

April 15, 2016



It's been a little bit since I've posted some Julie shots, and we have had a dry spell, so why not?! Jules, her grandma and I went off to Ludema's Floral and Garden greenhouse in Grand Rapids with the basic idea of just letting her run around and hope for a big smile here and there. As usual, I always HOPE she'll sit still and smile big for my camera like she used to do, but as I SUSPECTED, she wasn't having any of that. There were too many things to see and touch and pluck for her to sit still. So I set her free and followed her around. We had to rescue a few flowers from her, and had to buy the ones that we weren't quick enough to save, but it was still lots of fun.

Julie is getting so big, knows so many new "tricks" (words, songs, etc) and is so much fun to be around. She also has the biggest cheeser smile (underbite and all!) that is so infectious. Especially when she scrunches her nose. How I love her! I'm already thinking of some fun ideas for her 18 month session this summer! It's fun having a kid around.


^Yup, we bought that plant.

^The only "sitting pretty" shot I got all morning!



^Cheeser!


^Selecting a marigold. Luckily MOST of them were strong...

^Not that one!




^My favorite series... she was excited to run to Mommy.


^Yup, bought that one too ;)



^Thanks for coming to help, Grandma Nore!


^And we're done ;)

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.