Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Miller Family: An Evening in Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

May 18, 2015



This little crew and I have hung out before. We did a session in downtown Rockford a couple years back. The weather improved for our second session (brrrr it was cold last time!) and the city got a little bigger as we relocated to downtown GR this time around. I love this city, as it has so many amazing backdrops. This particular spot has so many great areas to photograph in, which made it perfect for a quick little family session. Susan won a little contest I ran back in the early part of the year, and this is the result!

Oh and thanks for bringing Zeke again. He's so fun!
He's the dog!


^The kids!


^The map seemed fitting since we were shooting in the city anyway!

^Real smiles! Kind of ;)


^Susan and Michael are awesome.



^Tell me you don't love this pair of shots!


^Dad and his girls.


^Puppy friend.



^I forget what they called this because I'm the least cool ever but that's fine ;)

^Family jumps are the funnest!


^These last two are my favorites. We're done!!!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.