Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Johnna: Baby on the Way (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

May 20, 2016



This mama-to-be will be giving birth to her baby boy this summer. But for her maternity session, she brought along her FIRST baby, Clive. He's a big, sweet rottweiler, who enjoyed roaming around while we looked for great photo locations. Johnna was a great subject, despite not being a BIG fan of having her photo taken, so I'm hoping she enjoyed herself. Even better, she brought along an old friend of mine, who I got to chat with a lot about old times during the shoot. AND he even wrangled ol' Clive too. So helpful!

Congrats Johnna and big brother, Clive, on your soon-to-be addition to your family!


^I think he'll be protective ;)

^A perfectly timed breeze is so nice.






^Second outfit... even more perfect for the setting!




^Lookin' good, Mama!



^I'm jealous of you moms-to-be who carry so nicely. I gained 50 pounds myself. She looks great!!!




^Gotta play with the focus a bit ;)


^Thanks for your help, Bill! Great to see you!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.