Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Emily Nikol: Brand New (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

June 15, 2016



This little miss has been hoped and wish and prayed for. For a very long time. And she's finally here in the world with us. Sometimes the road to parenthood has a lot of bumps along the way, but this mom and dad kept their faith and knew that someday, God would bless them with their own little bundle of joy.

Richie and Kelly had their maternity photos with me a few months ago and it was fun exploring some spots in Portage with them. She came just a tiny bit early and I was so excited to finally meet little Emily. We were a little worried there for a second about fitting her session in as I had quite a bit of travelling going on at the beginning of the month but we made it work.

Emily is a sweetie. Though she didn't really like where I wanted her feet and arms too much, she was a pretty good little subject. She's a fan of lambs and her mom and dad, so far. I'm sure much more to come in the future. Introducing... Emily!


^I told her to poke our her hands. We agreed on this situation.


^Half smile ;)



^Little lamb.





^Awww, precious :)



^Lookin' good, Mama!




^So happy to be a family of three!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.