Friday, September 18, 2020

Greg & Kimberlee: Time Together (West Michigan Family Photographer)

 September 2, 2020



It may not surprise you, but I am a personal believer of getting professional photos done of your family, no matter the size of it! Greg and Kimberlee have been married for awhile but they still make a point to get their photos done together (usually) every year and I think that is the best thing ever! A couple is a family just as much as anyone, and celebrating your love, even if it's just the two of you, is great no matter what!

We met up in Rockford, which I haven't shot at in a long time. Definitely love their downtown area by the river and the dam, and we got a ton of great shots of Greg and Kim for their mini session. Keep up the awesome tradition, you two! I wish more people would do it!



^Love it when you get sunlight like this!



^Just a quick one by the river :)




^So cute!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.