Thursday, September 24, 2020

Jason & Kourtney: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

 September 17, 2020



I'm super excited for this couple! I met Jason and Kourtney awhile back, not long after they got engaged. We had a great time chatting and I'm excited to be a part of their wedding next year! We had scheduled their session a week prior to our actual shoot, but an unexpected downpour prevented us from actually taking the photos! Instead, we pushed it back and what a difference a week made! It was chilly but an absolutely beautiful evening and I love all the shots we got together! Kourtney and Jason have such genuine, happy smiles in all of their images, it makes me happy just looking at them! Imagine the grins they'll be wearing on their wedding day! :D :D :D

Oh, and their shoot was one year and one day from their wedding date, so that's cool. See you guys in less than 12 months!!!


^You guys are so adorable together!








^LOVE!
^I'm so glad we got to wait for that gorgeous light!





^There wedding will be a barn wedding, so this seems like a fitting spot for engagement photos!











My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.