Thursday, March 4, 2021

David & Laura: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 20, 2021



Whenever someone tells me that they are bringing their pups to their session, I get pretty excited. When they tell me they are bringing their two French Bulldogs, I about cry with happiness! David and Laura and "the girls" came to see me for their engagement photos. We met up in downtown GR near HopCat, a place that these two are particularly fond of, and went on from there. Wow, I hadn't been down there in almost a year now! 

The girls, Dakota and Denali, were a little chilly, but they made the most of it by smelling ALL THE THINGS along the way. Since it is winter and we didn't want to miss out on all the snow we'd gotten lately, we did another few shots at Riverside Park. Just a little bit of traipsing through the snow drifts and few cute family photos later, it was time to warm up! 

I love how Laura and I clicked from the start, and I am ever more excited to do their wedding now, having met the two of them (and their girls ;) ). Stay tuned for more of this little family later this year!


Doggies at HopCat



Pretty ladies ;)


Feeling summery (aside from the temperatures!)




Ready for their closeup!



Awwww, you guys :D




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.