Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Bart & Alicia: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

June 7, 2021




Alicia and Bart found me through their venue (Baker Lofts in Holland, yay!) and they booked their March wedding with me after lots of emails and a Zoom meeting a few months back. I'm always excited to chat and "meet" a couple but it's so much better to see them in person for the first time. And I'm so, so glad that I got to do that with these two. During their session, I realized how great the two of them are and how well we all vibe together. They are also absolutely adorable as a couple and their wedding is going to be great! We got really lucky with the weather as well, and I was excited to see Asylum Lake Preserve in the spring/summer instead of the winter. Still a beautiful place (not surprised!).

More proof my couple is amazing... I accidentally left my lights on from driving through the INSANE rain on the way to the session, and they were thankfully willing to stay with me and help until we got my battery back on line. You guys are the best!



Ahhhh wildflowers and whatnot.



You guys are so cute :D






The sky was gorgeous after the rain!







Yup, love these!




She might be kind of excited ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.