Thursday, June 10, 2021

Randy & Leigh Ann: A Lakeside Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 14, 2021




I'm NEVER sad to get a Bay Pointe Inn inquiry. This place is just beautiful, and if you haven't gotten a chance to go there for a wedding, you can say at their hotel, rent a cottage across at the Woods, or just eat at the restaurant, the Terrace Grille. They even have dock parking for boats. But I digress! This post is about Randy and Leigh Ann's wedding this past May. It was an absolutely beautiful evening on Gun Lake. Though I hadn't met Randy or Leigh Ann prior to their big day, I was met with a lot of warm and happy faces from the start. Randy promised me "bling" for the decor and it looked fabulous. Everything was white, glass or bejeweled in the most perfect way. They also requested a dress code from their guests, so everyone was decked out in beige, ivory, and white. So very well coordinated. 

Leigh Ann looked stunning when she came out in her dress. She also had a quick outfit change after the ceremony. My time at the wedding was short, but it was a welcome sight in getting back to a more normal wedding season. Everyone was so happy to be together and to spend time in such a beautiful location at the same time. 

I'm so glad I got to be a part of this wedding and congrats on your marriage, Randy and Leigh Ann!

Venue - Bay Pointe Inn, Shelbyville
Dress - Fantastic Finds Bridal, Lansing
Favors/desserts - No So Bland Cakes, Holt
DJ - Steve Lundberg



Isn't this decor awesome?!


All of these treats were YUMMMM (yes, I sampled them!).







Cheers!




Family!







And now, a quick first dance!









Rocking that second outfit, Leigh Ann!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.