Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Charlie: One-Year-Old! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

August 23, 2021




Little Charlie's birthday was just two days after our session. And though we didn't get a ton of smiles from him (not that I really blame him, "who IS this lady?!"), it was still a lot of fun trying! Tickles and tossing him into the air got the most giggles and smiles, but even though he was pretty stoic throughout the session, those big blue eyes definitely made up for it. Happy Birthday, Charlie! I hope your next year is just as amazing as the first!



That works!


When Dad is being goofy!




Tickles and kisses :D





He's not the only kid I know who isn't or wasn't a fan of sitting in the grass!





Outfit change!

Will a friend help me smile?





I love my Mom!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.