Thursday, September 9, 2021

Jessica & Jon: Baby on the Way (West Michigan Maternity Photographer)

August 17, 2021




I am SO in love with this session. Jon and Jessica JUST got married this summer, and now they are sharing that they are expecting a little boy in November. I am so excited for them! On top of LOVING to work with these two, this location we did their maternity session at is amazing. It's actually Jon's parents' property, and they have so many interesting spots to photograph in. It was the perfect scene! 

Jessica is an ELITE member in my boudoir group, and that means I get to see her often. I'm absolutely thrilled for it because she definitely knows what she is doing when it comes to photography sessions. So after her makeup session, I got to hang out with both her and Jon, AND  I was able to deliver their wedding collection as well. What a fabulous day!




Loving the outfit, lady!



So happy!







The porch here was fabulous!
















Check out their wedding blog post to see another version of this shot!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.