Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Matt & Alaina: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 23, 2021




Engagements are back! I'm super excited to start introducing my awesome 2022 couples and here is one of the first from this end of summer and fall engagement sessions! Matt and Alaina are getting married next spring and it was a pleasure to meet the two of them ahead of time. They even were kind enough to venture over to my side of the state for our session. We were sure to include a lot of nature in their images and I'm even more excited for their wedding than I was before. See you guys soon!




So happy together!


Nature!



That evening sunlight!






I love a good snuggle shot.



Firefighter :)


They braved the climb for this shot. And it's my favorite!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.