Thursday, November 18, 2021

Something Wicked: Witchy GLAM (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

November 2, 2021


We were a little late for Halloween, but I was super excited that the amazing Danii was in town from Colorado, so we rented a dress, found an awesome location and did something just a little bit spooky! Lincoln Brick Park in Grand Ledge was definitely the perfect location.  

It was cold but a great night and as always, Danii knew what she's doing and you'd never know is 40 degrees out. I feel like the session gave off sort of a witch-y vibe. And we had a lot of fun! Remember, GLAM sessions can be whatever you want them to be, so if you have an idea, I want to hear them from you!!!

Brief harsh sunshine made for a great first shot.





Fabulous.








Random broken chair made a great shot.





Fierce!




OMG, I LOVE it!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.