Friday, November 5, 2021

The Hintz Family (Mid Michigan Family Photographer)

October 3, 2021



What better way to celebrate family than getting together and doing a photo session ? I love these big extended family sessions, especially because it's a glimpse of where someone (or quite a few someones!) came from. This particular family is actually one I've known for a long time. Dean and Lynette raised their kids in my hometown. We are actually cousins a few times removed, and Nikki and I graduated together from high school, as did Lloyd with my sister. I did Nikki and Jeremy's wedding many years ago and now they have three kids! Time sure does fly!

We met at Mom and Dad's house to start and then made our way to another location and despite the weather looking a bit sketchy, we were able to get lots of photos of the whole crew. It was great seeing them all again and remembering how old we are all getting now! Sigh... time marches on ;)



Grandparents and their grandkids!



The Klein crew.

He's pretty much caught up to Dad in height, I think!


The girls!

Oldest to youngest, because why not? :D




Those grandkids again.


Lloyd looking dapper.

Niece and nephews.


Don't forget the boys.

I see a pattern here.








LOVE IT!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.