Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Quinn & Alexandra: Engaged! (Central Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 9, 2022




Last week, I got to meet this adorable couple, Quinn and Alex. I'd been itching to head to the capital building in Lansing for a shoot and when we connected, it turns out they aren't too far from there, so that's what we did! The weather was FINALLY beautiful, the light was perfect (as were the shadows!) and we had so much fun getting to know one another better. 

Aside from the good company and the fabulous light, we found quite a few flowering trees, which don't last long so I love to get 'em while I can! These two also signed on with me for their wedding next spring, so keep your eyes open for even more of them soon!!!

Gotta get that fabulous building in the background!


Their colorful outfits were PERFECT for the setting!




Get yourself a man who looks at you like Quinn looks at Alex ;)



Snuggle.



This shot was so cute. I said "okay now, BIG smile" and they definitely followed directions!


LOOOOOVE!



I parked by this adorable little church so I wanted to make sure we got some photos there too!


That. LIGHT! :D


Up by the tulip tree.



These two are TOO cute.




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.