Friday, September 23, 2022

The Choryan Family (Grand Rapids Family Photography)

September 14, 2022




Brittany and I are coworkers at my "regular" job as a veneer photographer. For a long time, I didn't get a chance to know her too well but within the last year, I've gotten the chance to chat with her more and I am certainly glad for it. She's another creative soul and she's such a sweetheart! She recently got engaged (more on that later!) and did my sunflower mini sessions too! Last year, she purchased a session for her mom for Christmas. It took us a minute but we FINALLY got it done before summer wraps up. 

I met Brittany and her family (including their old guy doggy, Louie) at Blandford Nature Center and we got some amazing shots in the golden hour light. It was lots of fun working with them and I even managed to be accepted by Louie (who isn't into new people, I'm told!). 

More Brittany soon, but for now, the whole family!

Ahhh golden hour.




Louie!




This one is probably my fave!




We did get a couple of him by himself!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.