Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sadie & Max (West Michigan Children's Photographer)

September 6, 2022




These two cuties belong to my friend, Caitlin. As you can see, she makes some cute kiddos! Little Sadie is a fiery redhead and she definitely was all over the place for our session this time around. She's also a little sweetheart as well, and I love seeing her every time I get to! Little Max is a peach of a little guy, who was all about helping me round up Sadie, and surprisingly good at posing for photos, for a two-year-old! 

You've seen these two before... Max's cake smash and both kids at one of my mini sessions last year. Always, it's a bit of a crazy, fast-paced type of thing, but I love it regardless!

Until next time, enjoy these cuties being their adorable selves!

Such lovies!



CHEESE!



Sadie helped pick out a few spots for photos!






Reward achieved! 
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.