Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Mini Favorites (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

November 27, 2022

Normally, last week would have been the PERFECT time for me to post all the Christmas mini sessions we did at the end of November. Right? But starting the prior Saturday, my family unfortunately got sick and there was no going anywhere or doing anything for a good long while. We had a pretty chill Christmas at home, and now holiday parties will be just a bit behind schedule... But I still wanted to make sure I shared the holiday minis with you!

We had a lot of familiar faces and a few new ones as well this time around... And I even got to shoot in a different location (Samantha Joy Studio) to switch it up a bit! Find your favorite faces below :)


These two get me every time :D


Such little spicy sweeties!




Finally got to meet this lady!



Love this crew!



New faces, so glad to have 'em!




I remember you guys :D




Lovely ladies!!!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.