Thursday, December 15, 2022

Zach & Julia: A Lakeside Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 22, 2022




My last wedding of the year took place on an absolutely stunning weekend, with a backdrop of the gorgeous Gun Lake and the beautiful fall colors and in the company of some wonderful people. What a great way to finish out the season! 

Zach and Julia are from Indiana but I'm so glad that they chose West Michigan for their wedding. And I'm even more happy to have gotten to know them. They are so crazy in love and had the most wonderful people surrounding them for their first day as a married couple. We enjoyed the exceptionally warm weather and beautiful sunshine, while taking fabulous photos (my favorite!) and watching these two lovebirds tie the knot! So perfect.

For the first time in a VERY long time, I actually stayed at the wedding until the very end. It was a good one to do it as well because the place was an absolute party. Jim, our DJ, was a blast and everyone was enjoying themselves. AND we got to see some of Zach & Julia's wedding party dive into the lake as the couple was retiring for the night. Certainly a memorable evening for everyone!

Julia and Zach, thank you so much for a wonderful experience and an absolutely perfect wedding day. I know that couples appreciate days like this, but I want you to know that it meant a lot to me to be a part of your day, and it was really one of the best days ever! CONGRATS!

Venue: Bay Pointe Inn, Shelbyville
Flowers: Elise Essing
Dress: David's Bridal
Suits: Men's Warehouse
Decor: DIY
DJ: Jim Platt, Wiser Productions, Portage
Cake/Cupcakes: Connie's Cakes, Grand Rapids


Fabulous details!




Gorgeous!


A surprise for Zach ;)









Love the way you look at each other.








OooooOooOOoOoOOoooOoOohhhh!






Love the weddings at BPI!




Dapper lads.




Look lovely, gals!














When we found this sunset, I about cried with excitement!




Too perfect:D








Let's get this party started!








I LOVE these two!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.