Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Happy Winter with the Fouts Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

November 18, 2022




Do you guys remember that CRAZY blizzard a few weeks ago that dumped like 2 feet of snow on the whole West Michigan area? Yeah, that's when the Fouts family and I had their family mini session planned! We all braved the weather anyway and I am SO glad that we did! Such an adorable spot and so many awesome shots, even if we probably did finish in record time!

I love seeing these four every year, and I'm glad that blizzards and chilly temperatures didn't stop us from getting together again for this time around. Well, Ashley DID say she wanted a snowy session! Hope to see you all next year!

We found a LITTLE bit of shelter ;)



Chilly but cool!




Winter kisses.



Perfect snow coverage, no?






Too cute!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.