Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Josh & Amber: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

September 14, 2023




It's not exactly engagement season, but it certainly is engagement session season right now! The start of fall is always everyone's favorite time to do photos and my upcoming couples are no exception. I'm meeting lots of new, wonderful couples and today you get two meet two cool new ones too, Amber and Josh! 

I had a wonderful time getting to know this couple and learning more about their upcoming wedding. They are getting married in a small, intimate ceremony next summer. They were so much fun to work with and I'm sure it's going to be a blast, even if it is short and sweet! AND they are my new favorite people for helping me find this absolute gem of a location for future sessions. So yay Josh and Amber!


Too cute!




Don't you just love the personality in a nose scrunch? :D



We were JUST catching some fabulous fall color!







Golden hour goodness!





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.