Thursday, October 12, 2023

Matt & Mary: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

October 2, 2023




I love meeting new couples, especially ones that are so obviously happy just being around one another. Matt and Mary are just that and it really shows to spend time with them. Their interaction was so genuine and enjoyable, it makes my job easy! 

I loved learning more about them as a couple and finding a little bit about their wedding plans as well. After wandering around doing photos, we felt like old friends! I can't wait to bring them back to the blog next year for their wedding day! Hooray!

Off to a good start!



Having some fun :D





Had to wait our turn for photos at the covered bridge!






Catching a few fall colors!


Drama :D







"Action" shot ;)



So happy together!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.