Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Mitch & Jayme: A Summertime Wedding (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

August 27, 2023



An absolutely stunning wedding day with some absolutely amazing people. This one was the kind of wedding dreams are made of, and at one of my favorite venues too!

I got to know Jayme a lot more over the summer months and I couldn't wait for her wedding to Mitch! She's an absolutely amazing person and I couldn't be happier for her. The two of them had a tough schedule to try to get together for engagement photos, but we finally made it happen. And turns out, Mitch was in a wedding I did way back in 2012, and my couple from that wedding was at the wedding as well! I just LOVE it when that happens!

The day of the wedding was sunny and not too hot for an August afternoon. Mitch and Jayme tied the knot on a Sunday so we actually did things a little earlier in the day, but it was absolutely perfect. The wedding took place lakeside at Bay Pointe and as usual, I watched the groom while he (and everyone else!) had eyes on the bride. I love seeing a groom get a little misty-eyed when he sees his soon-to-be wife for the first time! These two were all smiles during the ceremony and even more so afterwards and I am just so happy for the two of them.

The party was a lot of fun, tons of dancing and of course, golden hour photos! I loved spending your big day with you, Mitch and Jayme, and I can't wait to see where life takes you both!

Venue: Bay Pointe Inn, Shelbyville
Hair/Makeup: Simply Stunning Bridal, Grand Rapids
Dress Shop: Bellissima Bridal Salon, Rochester Hills
Bridesmaid dresses: David's Bridal
Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
Flowers: Plainwell Flowers, Plainwell
Officiant: Reverend Tami, Earthbound Wedding Officiants, Portage
Cake: Bert's Bakery, Kalamazoo
DJ: DJ Chad, Bee Entertainment



Getting ready for the big day!!!


Looking fabulous, ladies!




All cleaned up!






Good work, my dear!

So excited!










Security!




These two are TOO adorable together!









Awwwww!


Flower girl :D




It's party time!




I love the way these two look at each other!



Gorgeous!













That's what I call golden hour!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.