Thursday, June 27, 2024

Amber: Personal Branding (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

June 7, 2024




This gorgeous, fabulous, amazing, intelligent, wonderful woman is my friend, Amber. She's a kind and caring person, who has dedicated her life to helping other women find confidence and to be kind to themselves. She's been working with me for years and I am so excited for what her future holds for her, especially right now!

Amber has been working very hard on her business, which includes self-care, wellness coaching as well as aerial fitness and health, and the last time she was here in Grand Rapids, she trusted me to do some branding and head shot photos. We had a makeup session with our fabulous friend, Erick, and then got to work photographing some indoor and outdoor photos for Coaching with Amber Lansdale.

She recently got engaged, so there's that exciting new thing as well. She just made her move to North Dakota official, but despite the distances, I know I'll still get to see this fabulous woman! I can't wait to see what amazing thing she gets to do next!























My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.