Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Carlstrom Family

October 4, 2009

It was super exciting to do my FIRST family session with a couple that I also did their wedding (I've only been at this photography stuff a few years, it's bound to take awhile, right?). Anyway, on Sunday I met up with Brad & Stacy and their two little guys to take some family photos of them all! Brad and Stacy were married last summer and I was happy to be in attendance. Earlier this year they had a baby boy, Kelton, and his big brother, Haydin was happy to welcome him to the family along with the proud mamma and papa.

We drove to Gladwin, my favorite mid Michigan photo location. My aunt owns a HUGE stone house on the main road that I've used quite a few times for engagement photos and such. It's really beautiful (and would be PERFECT for a photo studio, if I had that kind of money!). We took all sorts of shots of the boys and their parents. Kelton had just woken up from a nap and was so excited to look around at the new surroundings (and my grandma who was helping to get him look at the camera by shaking a noisy rattle!). Haydin, the little shy guy, wouldn't smile at first but he warmed up for us eventually. That one's gonna be a heartbreaker someday.

Stacy and Brad, it was a pleasure working with you again. Hopefully we'll get another chance in the future.



















































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.