Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winter Wedding Speical!

Hello all you visitors to the JRPhoto blog! I don't know if you KNOW this, but I am just so anxious to photograph a winter wedding! The latest in the year I've done will be October 16 and the earliest was April 18 (and that was warm enough to be a summer wedding!). So if you or anyone you know is getting married this winter (or next, even!) please contact me!

Anyone getting married from December 1 to March 1 is welcome to a 15% discount on your ENTIRE wedding package. That's no small chunk of change when you are sticking to a budget.

If you aren't getting married this winter but you ARE next season and need engagement photos, let's do some in the snow when it shows up this year! Give me a call or an email today for more information. Thanks all, and have a great (chilly!) weekend!

*JENNA*
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.