Monday, December 19, 2011

Beautiful Brides of 2011

Here's to all the girls who chose me to be a part of their big day this year. Here are some of my faves from all the weddings I headed up throughout the year. Thanks again, ladies!

^Jennie married J'aime this year in my first out-of-state and first beach wedding this past September. Jennie chose her favorite color, blue, and J'aime's favorite, purple, for her bright and casual beach wedding.

^Whiteny got a gorgeous day for her early fall wedding in Septemeber, when she married Brandon. Browns and oranges were the fashion for the day, and we had lots of time for great photos down by the river after the ceremony.

^Cloudy skies and a little rain didn't stop us at Jenna's wedding to Charles in August. The lighting was perfection! And the bright yellow layer with black and white was just the way to get some bright color out of an otherwise flat lit day.

^Oh wow, was it hot for Candi and Paul's June wedding. She looked stunning, you'd never know it was in the upper 80s! Lots of purple accompanied them along with the heat, as well as a little class :-)

^My little sister, Kara, tied the knot with Dustin in September, where the showed off the fall colors before the leaves were ready to change in northern Michigan. While I wasn't the main photog, I put the D3 to work for portraits!

^My first May wedding featured the beautiful Monica, who married Duke despite the rain and mud. She chose to use bright oranges, which I am really into this year, for her bouquet and it really brightened up the drab weather that day.

^A little chilly but a beautiful day for Karla, when she married Chris. Fall was still in full swing even at the end of the month and the colors made for some great photos, even thougth it got dark before the couple shots were done.

^My cousin, Jessica, married Jason in October. Purple and black was the style they chose at a cute little location on the east side of the state. It was chilly and very breezy, but paired with her cathedral veil... amazing!


^Gull Lake was fabulous on Emily and Jon's wedding day in August. The day was sunny, the colors were bright. I loved the pink... and they gave me so much time to photograph. And to top it off, a sunset shoot really made my day!!!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.