Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mike & Jenna (yes, me!)

By Misty Minna Photography

Every now and then, I feel it's only fair that I get a chance to get in FRONT of the camera. Despite my boyfriend's obvious dislike for having his photo taken (you think he would have softened up with being around me for three years...), I decided we should have a session done for Christmas cards this year. My great friend and fellow fabulous photographer, Misty Minna, was happy to oblige me in my need for some of my own face time! She met us in Rockford, where we live and Mike's good ol' hometown and we wandered around for awhile in the FREEZING cold, looking for some great shots. I think we succeeded. Sure, I don't like the face I make most of the time, and you can totally tell Mike's not nearly as into it as I want him to be, but I think we're pretty darn cute anyway. Thanks again, Misty!

^I LOVE the brick on this building. One of my favorite places to shoot in Rockford!

^"Adoring" Mike, since he was pretty nice to me today! Haha.

^Love this crazy Christmas tree!




^Snuggles!



^We're not that big on the kissing in public thing, but I love this shot of the dam so... I'll share!

^My personal favorite :-)


^At least he can fake it, right??? :-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.