Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pete & Angela: A Detroit Wedding

October 8, 2011





















So this one is a long time coming. I had to wait for my "first" to post before I could post my "second" work, which was fine, since I haven't had the time to go through these until this week! Misty had me tag along to help one last time this year back in October. I headed over to the east side of the state to meet Pete and Angela, a really cute couple. Pete was SOOO tall and he and his guys, who I was responsible for during portraits, were having a little too much fun. Still, we made it happen. We did a lot of running around (Novi to downtown Detroit to Hamtramck back to Novi) and I got so tired (and I'll admit, a little cranky), but the images turned out great and I had a blast, as usual, working with Misty again. I'm also kind of glad I had to wait so long to edit these. Makes me miss wedding season already. By the way, if you know anyone getting married this winter, I'm available! :-)



^This little guy will be around in a lot of photos, can you blame me?


^We even gave little guy a shot! They are all water, though, secret's out!

^First look!



^I love the monotone white bouquets. Gorgeous.



^The guys along the Detroit River.


^Tell me the Renaissance Center is NOT an awesome backdrop!

^The guys wanted me to take this shot as the older guy rode through. Happy, boys?





^Epic :-)





^Haha, look at this cute little face!

^This old Polish Catholic church in Hamtramck was gorgeous.


















^PERFECT!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.