Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Leo & Kellee: Engaged (Battle Creek Wedding Photographer)

June 2, 2012

They met in high school. Then they broke up. Lived some life. Found each other again. And the rest is history. I love stories like this. It's almost a movie storyline, and I think it's great. To think that you had it right the first time, you just needed some time to realize it! It just goes to show how love works. Big smile!

Kellee and Leo are getting married at the beautiful Castle Farms in Charlevoix this October, and we did their engagement photos just recently down in Battle Creek, where they live. Leo professed that he is not photogenic. Well now, Leo, let me be the judge of that. Though he's not full of smiles (like the GORGEOUS subtle one I got out of the lovely Kellee!), his serious look has me convinced. And we did sneak a couple smiles out of him here and there, if you look close.

It was great meeting the two of you, can't wait to be a part of your wedding in a few months. It'll be here before we know it!

P.S. I love the bright colors!



^Found this awesome, shady pine. Love it.


^The tree also helped a bit with the wind, which was not very forgiving!

^LOVE IT!




^We found some good wildflowers along our drive through Leila Arboretum.

^Definitely one of my favorites of our couple.






^Got you smiling, Leo!



^These two are big Red Wings fans... see?

^Awesome!



^A little too windy, but I like it anyway ;-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.