Monday, June 11, 2012

Macy: 1-year-old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

June 1, 2012
























Working with 1-year-olds is always fun. I don't know what it is, but I always seem to have a fun session when they show up to visit me. And they are JUST young enough to move nice and slow ;) Not to mention they are getting old enough to really show off their personalities. Macy came to visit and she was very fashionable and friendly. She didn't have a ton of smiles (Mom said that she's got a tooth coming in and wasn't feeling her best), but the few she did were great ones. We let her have run of the studio, playing, crawling, almost-walking and generally being cool.

When we were both on the floor, a couple times she crawled right to me and stood up on me. I couldn't tell if she was going to give me a hug, or if she was trying to knock me over. Either way, Macy was super cute and I had a blast photographing her. She was a pretty good sport, despite her incoming tooth!

^Love her birthday outfit!


^She has such beautiful eyes too!




^Showing off a fashionable sundress :-)


^I think she's got the serious look down.

^This is her smirk at me while Daddy is making weird noise... "My daddy's weird." Just kidding, Wayne!


^Just LOVES her Mama!





^Sorry, Macy, the floor must be a little dirty!!


^Get back! Hehe.


^The happy family!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.