Monday, June 4, 2012

Noah - Sweet Little Guy (Grand Rapids Baby Photographer)

May 20, 2012

Little Noah's auntie was the one who found me. She brought this cute little guy along with his mommy and daddy for a few photos this past month. He's still pretty little (just over a month old, or just under, I forget exactly) but he was a strong little guy. He's already holding his head up! Although he wasn't thrilled with having his photo taken, he did a good job. It didn't hurt to have Mom and Dad hopping around, singing and dancing, as well. Thanks for coming to visit me, little Noah!


^Look at that cool little guy holding his head up!


^Needed a break!

^He likes his frog, but not in the basket!






^Watching Mommy and Daddy being silly.



^Loving his little shorts!

^I finally got to use my new munchkin hat, although it didn't last for long!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.